Our Admissions Policy shows the admission process and includes details of selection and oversubscription criteria.
Windmill Primary School's Published Admission Number (PAN) for every year group is 30.
We are currently following Wokingham Borough Council's Admission Scheme. Information can be found in the link below;
Wokingham Borough Council School and Education
or please contact Wokingham Borough Council directly;
Wokingham Borough Council
Tel: 0118974 6000
Wokingham Borough Council's Key dates for Reception Class Admissions 2023/24
- 13 November 2022: Online admissions open
- 15 January 2023: Deadline for applications and supporting information
- 17 April 2023: Offer day, letters posted first class, results can be viewed if applied online
- 2 May 2023: Deadline to accept offer of school place and waiting list information available
- 16 May 2023: Closing date for receipt of appeals to be heard together
You can apply online for a place at Windmill Primary School at:
Applications for year groups other than Reception or in-year admissions can also be made online or by contacting Wokingham Borough Council's Schools' Admissions department on 0118 974 6000.
If you do have any questions or queries about the school then please do not hesitate to contact the school office on 0118 902 9123 where staff will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Waiting lists are ranked according to a school's admissions criteria, not the date the application was received or when the child's name was added to the list. Waiting lists will be maintained by Admissions at Wokingham Borough Council and it is best for parents to contact them directly.
Wokingham Borough Council's Admission Appeals Information